Tomlinscote School works tirelessly to provide our students with a stimulating and engaging curriculum. Above all, we endeavour to instil in our students a life-long love of learning. We seek to achieve this through:
- building upon the knowledge, passion and skills developed throughout our local primary schools
- ensuring that our curriculum programme is coherently planned and sequenced appropriately
- understanding and meeting the individual learning needs of all students
- nurturing an inclusive school community where students’ personal development is encouraged and supported
- empowering our students to become independent and collaborative learners, who relish opportunities to be challenged and have an enquiring mind
- promoting a wealth of learning opportunities inside and outside the classroom
- creating a positive learning environment built on fantastic relationships
- developing our students so that they are ready for the next stage of their education, employment or for wider society
The Tomlinscote curriculum is influenced by our 5 Core Values – Excellence, Perseverance, Character, Community and Progression.
Please click on the Curriculum Map Booklet below in order to see all Subject curriculum maps.
Please click on the Subjects link on the left for more general curriculum information and each Subject Intent.