- Latest Information and Measures
Owing to the current Coronavirus pandemic, we are asking that you consider the following before visiting the School:
- Please refrain from entering the School site for any reason if you have travelled from or transited through any of the following countries or areas in the past 14 days:
- Italy, mainland China, Daegu, Cheongdo or Gyeongsan in the Republic of Korea or Iran regardless of whether you have any symptoms of COVID-19; or
- Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, the Republic of Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar and have or develop the symptoms of COVID-19 (that is, a fever, cough or shortness of breath) even if your symptoms are mild.
- Upon arrival at reception, you will be asked to complete a Coronavirus declaration form. In order to speed up the process, you may wish to print and fill in the form before your visit and simply hand it in to a member of Reception staff: Coronavirus Declaration Form.
We understand the inconvenience this may cause, however we are taking the current situation very seriously and you will appreciate that our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our students and staff.
Thank you for your understanding.