Tomlinscote School works tirelessly to provide our students with a stimulating and engaging curriculum. Above all, we endeavour to instil in our students a life-long love of learning. We seek to achieve this through:
- building upon the knowledge, passion and skills developed throughout our local primary schools
- ensuring that our curriculum programme is coherently planned and sequenced appropriately
- understanding and meeting the individual learning needs of all students
- nurturing an inclusive school community where students’ personal development is encouraged and supported
- empowering our students to become independent and collaborative learners, who relish opportunities to be challenged and have an enquiring mind
- promoting a wealth of learning opportunities inside and outside of the classroom
- creating a positive learning environment built on fantastic relationships
- developing our students so that they are ready for the next stage of their education, employment or for wider society
The Tomlinscote curriculum is influenced by our 5 Core Values – Excellence, Perseverance, Character, Community and Progression.
Please click on the Subjects link in order to view subject curriculum maps and curriculum information.