Skip to content ↓

Student Area

Who can I talk to in school?  

The student support team:

Ms Rushby             Mrs Candappa (KS3)      Mrs Fullard (KS4)


You can also talk to your tutor, head of year or another member of staff that you trust. They may share this information with student support if they think they need to.

Where is the student support office?

If you are worried about anything or have something you want to share you can find us in the Student Support Office (C27).

Email us at:
Ms Rushby -
Mrs Candappa -
Mrs Fullard -

You can also speak to your form tutor or head of year.


Contact Us

Tomlinscote Way, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 8PY

01276 70 90 50